By using this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting.
This site is provided by Thornton & Ross Ltd without charge as a convenience to visitors to be used for the purpose of personal information, education, and communication to Thornton & Ross Ltd.
The entire contents of this site (text and images) and their arrangement are copyrighted and may not be copied, modified, distributed, reposted, or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Thornton & Ross Ltd. While Thornton & Ross Ltd has used its best efforts to provide accurate and timely information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Thornton & Ross Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site, including, but not limited to, any damages that may result from downloading any information or materials from this site.
Any information, including, but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Thornton & Ross Ltd through this site is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of Thornton & Ross Ltd. Thornton & Ross Ltd is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation to or acknowledgment of its source.
With the exception of the online and high-street retailer logos, all names, product and promotional images, logos, and marks appearing in this site are trademarks owned by Thornton & Ross Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
As a matter of corporate policy and as a means to protect our consumers, Thornton & Ross Ltd does not permit others to make use of our famous trademarks without the express permission of the company.
Ladival – British Grass Court Tournaments Ticket Competition 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Thornton & Ross Ltd., Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the UK, CI and IoW aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Thornton and Ross Ltd, their relatives, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No purchase necessary.
- Promotional Period: Opens on 00:01am (GMT) on 26/04/16 and ends at 23:59 (GMT) on 02/06/16 (the “Prize Draw”)
- Entry Instructions: To enter into the draw you must visit ladival.co.uk and enter your full name, email address, and contact number along with answer to the following: ‘Which of the sun’s rays does Ladival protect against?’.
- Correct answers will be put into the final random selection draw on the 03/06/16.
- The 30x prizes (30x pairs of tickets) will be broken down to the specific venues as follows:
- Aegon Championships at The Queen’s Club 13 – 19 June (6 pairs of tickets)
- Aegon Open Nottingham ATP 20 – 25 June (6 pairs of tickets)
- Aegon Open Nottingham WTA 6 – 12 June (6 pairs of tickets)
- Aegon Classic Birmingham 13-19 June (6 pairs of tickets)
- Aegon International Eastbourne 20 – 25 June (6 pairs of tickets)
- Additional expenses, travel and accommodation will not be covered within your prize
- The prize is non transferrable and cannot be refunded as a cash prize. The winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry will be notified.
- The winner can take 1x guest of their choice (please see 11h for more details) for their chosen event stated by The Promoter.
- Only one entry per person and 1 win per household. No third party or bulk entries.
- Winners and the venues will be chosen at random by an independent verifier on 03/06/2016. 30x winners will be selected across the 5 events.
- Winners will be notified by phone and e-mail on the 03/06/16. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 2 days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Conditions of Entry published by the LTA and displayed at the Venue and at each tournament website, which include the below:
- Each winner will be allocated 2x tickets to 1x day event. The location will be randomly generated and allocated and is non transferrable.
- If the event is rained off we will endeavour to offer substitute tickets (excluding travel expenses).
- If none of the substitute event ticket options work for the winner (or the last event is rained off) you will unfortunately not be able to claim this prize and no alternative will be offered.
- This ticket is issued to view such matches as may be played on the designated day. Play start times are variable and will be advertised in advance on each tournament website However, the start of play is at the sole discretion of the tournament management and is subject to weather or other conditions.
- The ticket remains the property of the LTA at all times. Tickets are not refundable and cannot be transferred or re-sold.
- Ticket holders may be subject to security checks and bag and/or vehicle searches throughout the venue. The LTA and the Venue owner cannot take responsibility for personal property brought onto the Venue.
- The LTA and the Venue owner are entitled to refuse admission or re-admission to, or to eject from, the Venue any person.
- Babes in arms, children aged under five and prams are not permitted in any grandstand seating. Children aged under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are no onsite left luggage or storage areas. Items, including prams and wheelchairs may not be left unattended.
- No dogs are allowed in the grounds or grandstand seating, except for registered guide dogs, which are allowed into the Venue but not permitted in the grandstand seating. Smoking is only allowed in the designated areas at the Venue. Glass containers are not permitted in the grandstand seating. Due to licensing laws, no alcohol may be brought onto site and any such alcohol must be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal before entry can be granted into the Venue.
- The following items are prohibited from the Venue:
- any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), glass bottles, pyrotechnics and ‘personal protection’ sprays;
- bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- large flags (max. 2’ x 2’, or 60cm x 60cm) banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance; and
- all promotional, commercial, political or religious items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA).
- Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and ticket holders in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue. Items left with event security are done so at the risk of the owner. The LTA and the Venue owner will not take responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during play. Professional video, photographic equipment and the use of laptops are not permitted on site. Flash photography is forbidden. Photographic equipment with lenses of more than 300mm when extended are not permitted.
- Official filming and photography will take place during the tournament. Ticket holders should be aware that, by attending the tournament, they grant their permission to the LTA and its partners for their likeness and voice to be included on film and photographs and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit.
- The Venue will close each day at a time notified by the LTA.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the LTA and the Venue owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue. Neither the LTA nor the Venue owner shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view.
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Venue any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly accredited media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- No cash alternative available.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- By taking part in the promotion, claimants agree to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participants name and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the promotion being uploaded on to Ladival’s Facebook page.
- Personal information will be shared with the Promoter’s external partners and agencies for the purposes of administrating this promotion. By opting in and thereby allowing the Promoter to use their details for future marketing purposes, entrants accept that the Promoter will share their personal data with external partners and agencies in order to facilitate future marketing communications from the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
UK, CI and IoW residents 18+ only. Opens 00:01 26/4/16 and Closes 23:59 2/6/16. 1 entry per person. 1 win per household. 30 pairs of tickets to be won. Each winner will receive 2 tickets to one of the British Grass Court Tournaments 2016. Enter via www.ladival.co.uk. Winners will be notified of their win on 3/6/16 and you must be available between June 10 – June 25 to claim your prize. Additional expenses, including travel are not included. For full T&Cs visit: http://www.ladival.co.uk/terms-conditions/